- Door-to-door solution
- Loss and damage: claims handling
- Transit time reliability
- Rate negotiation experiences
- Shipment tracking / tracing
- Pickup / delivery service quality
- Single-line service availability (no interlines)
- Equipment availability
- Dry bulk Cargo
- Containerized cargo
- Cold Chain Solutions
- Abnormal Cargo
- 24/7 Tracking and reporting system
LUBRICANTS – DIESEL – PETROL – KEROSENE – HEAVY FUEL OIL – LPG
- FSG-ENHL wishes to portray its intent to carry out the transportation of LPG, Light Oil an Condensate, which will be generated under the conceptualization of the PSA project.
- FSG-ENHL will be in the position to portray its substantial track record and capability on the transportation of liquids.
- FSG-ENHL can adjust its service offering to SASOL’s requirements, weather its bottom-load or upper-load.
- Asset availability will be adjusted in accordance with the daily production levels to assure the non existence of performance imbalances on the loading and unloading of the products.
COLD CHAIN MANAGEMENT
COLD ROOMS – HANDLING – REEFER TRUCKS – ON CAMP STORAGE – LIFE SUPPORT – AIR CARGO
Temperature-controlled supply chain. An unbroken cold chain is an uninterrupted series of refrigerated production, storage and distribution activities, along with associated equipment and logistics, which maintain a desired low-temperature range.
It is used to preserve and to extend and ensure the shelf life of products, such as fresh agricultural produce, seafood, frozen food, photographic film, chemicals, and pharmaceutical drugs.
Our JV has extensive experience in cold chain including the supply of Shop-Right food chain for years in SA and Mozambique
HEAVY LIFT AND PROJECT CARGO
HEAVY LIFT – FORK LIFTS – REACH STACKERS – CONTAINER TERMINAL – CARGO HANDLING FROM PORT TO SITE
- Out of Gauge
- Heavy Lift
- Break Bulk
- Flat Racks & Open Top Containers
- Jacking & Skidding System up to 400 tons
- Hydraulic Gantries up to 500 tons
- Mobile cranes up to 220 tons
- Modular axle line up to 260 tons
PASSENGERS TRANSPORT – COLLECTIVE PERSONNEL TRANSPORTATION
Nacala – Pemba – Mocimboa da Praia – Palma – Maputo
The design and promotion of Personnel intermodal transport systems in a Project entail a challenging planning process. For this reason, ENHL-FSG is responsible for managing and promoting flexible services. Through our transport planners we will be able to inform the specifications of the annual transport plan according with each customer demand.
- International Chartered Flights In/Out
- Domestic Chartered Flights In/Out
- Bus routes
- 4×4 Vehicles routes
- Private & Personal transportation
- VIP handling